Re: [MV] leaking hi pressure injector hose

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 20:01:18 PDT

>Try using liquid teflon on the injector rings lock nut.

I hope your joking??? Teflon thread tape or Teflon PIPE thead tape is for
tapered pipe threads, not straight threads of any kind.

It seems some army mechanics don't understand this either. In the last
couple weeks I have found teflon tape on the threads of almost every
compression or flare fitting I have taken off on my m35, both air and fuel,
come on now.............

je