Gear oil ?

From: Lehmans (lehmans@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 08:44:05 PDT

Greetings listers,

A simple question I hope. Just recently drained and filled the gear
box(es) on my M-37. First time since I had it (yuck what a mess my
driveway is covered with cat litter..) Does anyone have any comments
about the "Slick50-like" gear oil I have seen?

Good, Bad, Does not matter?

Given the sorry state of the rears once I drained it 1Qt+ of brown soupy
stuff I want to try to keep it as lubed as possible.

Also does anyone have a source for the rumored "gear lube
injector-filler device" my local Farm-N-Fleet and auto stores gave me
the Sgt Schultz on this one.

Thanks in advance.

Daryl Lehman
52' M-37