Re: [MV] WAMTED : U.S. MILITARY Mototcycle SADDLE BAGS

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 13:06:14 PDT

I have a pair of used, VERY used original WLA saddlebags. Probably not
usable for riding, (but OK for display with some repair) One could salvage
the hardware, unstitch the bags and use as templates to repro them. I also
have ONLY one original XA saddlebag, and was hoping to trade my WLA bags,
plus some $$$ for another XA original bag... I don't think it will ever
happen, so make me an offer (OFF-LIST please!)
Antoine