Summer Rally

From: Desertstor@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 15:12:52 PDT

The Summer Rally at Weare NH which ended this past weekend was fantastic!
The entire weekend beginning on Friday was filled with blue skies. The field
was sporting 150 plus Historic Military Vehicles. Vendors overloaded the
field and there were plenty of various types of trail rides including one
where it took over an hour to remove a mud stuck MV. The G.I. banquet was the
best and tastiest ever, served under the outdoor giant tarps, and not to
forget the never ending comraderie. My thanks to the Merrimack Valley
Military Vehicle Collectors for a grand time. See you all there again next
year!

Pete, Army Jeep freak for over forty years!