Re: [MV] A simple seat nsurance policy for MV's....

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 18:18:30 PDT

>I now intend to put a roll on every trucks front seat as an offering and an
>indicator that I have mouse problems.
>
>It is cheap insurance against an eaten front seat.....

Mice ruined, totally, the seats in my m715. The smell is so bad I can't
even stand to sit in it. I think alternating flushes with amonia and bleach
(not at the same time however!) thru a power washer is in order.

Speaking of mouse proofing things... They show a boot thing for the trans
and transfer case shift levers as part of an arctic kit for an M35. Has
anyone ever seen these for sale seperate? Other than one large hole in the
floor that a 1-1/4" electrical plug will fill, there shouldn't be any other
place they can get in.

je