Re: [MV] M151 fast attack vehicle?

From: MadSkier1@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 18:39:25 PDT

Although there is a demil code Q, that doesn't mean that they are not subject
to the Demil process. I've got 4 of them from the local DRMO and they were
in fact code Q, but I still had to destroy them, this was just in Feb. of
this year. Mine were too the FAVs (Fast Attack Vehicle), with the larger,
wider wheels/tires, chains on the suspension, and higher performance engines.
 They look identical to the ones in the URL you gave

Rob