Artic Top for M38A1 for Trade (or Sale)

From: Allen Jones (jonesal@u.washington.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 09:56:08 PDT

I have an artic hard top off my '55 M38A1 for trade or sale. It's in
excellent shape - no dents or broken parts, however there are 4, 1/2" holes
drilled in the roof. The PO has taken it apart and has stripped the paint
off the back piece only. The original OD is still on the inside. The doors
are still original and in excellent shape/operation with all seal retainers
in place. Most, but not all, of the glass is cracked. The only thing
missing are the nuts/bolts to attach it to the body. Optimally, I would
like to trade it for a winter top with doors, however I will sell the top
outright. If you are in the Seattle, WA area and would to see it, please
email me off list. I have no idea what it's worth.