M38A1 Electrical Parts Needed

From: Allen Jones (jonesal@u.washington.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 10:08:44 PDT

I need a *NON*working distributor regulator and complete mounting bracket (2
brackets, 4 grounding straps, and 4 cushions) for my '55 M38A1. I want to
convert it to a solid state unit so I prefer that it not function.

Lastly, I need a receptacle (with screws preferably) and receptacle seal for
the stock waterproof distributor. I'm assuming I don't need the capacitor
assembly to hold in the receptacle (this distributor has been converted to
12v).

Please email if you have these (and want to sell) or know where I can get
them.

Thanks,

Allen in Seattle.