Re: [MV] MV PAINT HELP

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 15:17:12 PDT

Use Rustoleum damp proof red primer. It is waterproof which is what must be
under flat OD paint.

Use synthetic enamel reducer, medium speed, usually 50/50

Use a spray gun. Northern Equipment has a nice HVLP gun with a 3 pattern
position nozel that works great for about $80.

Steve (who hates to paint...)