WTB: 75mm Pack Howitzer M1A1

From: Tim (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 11:32:45 PDT

Hi List

I want to get a 75mm Pack Howitzer... there was one recently offered at
Beltring... anyone have any info on this - or does anyone have such a beast
for sale elsewhere - or can give me any idea how much I should expect to pay
for a DE-MILLED example. I want something that's complete and field
strippable ideally, but has been demilled so I dont need a licence.

If I find a demilled example in the USA... what are the current laws
regarding export.... would I be able to export it... or is ther a clamp down
on this type of thing ?

Any info on these guns would be welcomed?

(I'm presuming a towed gun is a trailer and hence relevant to this list)

Many thanks

Tim