Re: [MV] WTB: 75mm Pack Howitzer M1A1

From: dvsww2 (dvsww2@cyberhighway.net)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 12:02:51 PDT

If you found one, I doubt that you could get it into the country. They are
a nice piece. Some were kept in US inventory and modified for salute guns
for ceremony. The Idaho Historical Society has one that is part of the J
Curtis Earl collection. If anyone knows of any salute blanks for this
piece the Musuem would like to know.