Wiring M series light switch for modern laws

From: David (davejodi@epix.net)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 16:05:48 PDT

Has anybody wired a 3 lever light switch and turn signal switch so that
the marker lights will come on independently from the headlights?

In Pennsylvania, in order to operate a vehicle at night time, it must
have functioning marker lights.

I haven't found any pins or combination that will turn on just the
marker lights. (yes, I have changed the front lens in the BO lights in
the grill, but I want the Military 3 lever light switch)

The only thing I can come up with is to wire a relay to the # 40
circuit.

Thanks in advance,
Dave in PA