Re: [MV] Questions about MB battery and nut

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 15:27:12 PDT

Vittorio, it might be that your MB has gone trough one of several European
rebuilding centers, and that your baattery tray and studs were relocated to
fit European size batteries.. I know my (ex-) MB had been thus modified by
the French Army shop...When I got an original battery top frame, it would
not fit. being a little longer and narrower.
I hope this helps.
Antoine

PS: Heaven forbid, you might even have a "hybrid" on a Hotchkiss M201 frame!