Re: [MV] We should be watching this. (fwd)

From: t.glance@att.net
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 11:36:43 PDT

---------------------- Forwarded Message: ---------------------
From: t.glance@att.net
To: "Glenn" <dogstar918@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: [MV] We should be watching this.
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 18:35:14 +0000

Has anyone considered the implications for those of us
that own firearms formely owned my the Govt.? I have
fowarded copies of this to several second amendment
groups and urge everyone to do the same, as they can be
our strongest allies in this battle. If someone has
contacts in the EAA they are another possible ally, I
could see a lot of pissed off pilots who have to give up
thier warbirds.

I figured the big fight would come when they want my
guns. Maybe it will be over my Jeeps instead!

Tim Glance
Clyde, NC