Re: [MV] Tax Exempt Organizations

From: gbb@creighton.edu
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 11:52:27 PDT

> I need to donate a
> HMV[deuce] to a tax exempt organization in return for a donation letter
> with the stipulation that they will use the vehicle for at least 2 years
> form the date of delivery.

Hmmm... There was a Boy Scout Camp that approached me to buy my M-37.
They wanted to use it to lug gear and people around on less than ideal
roads. Wish I could find the guys name as he was from your parts, Ohio,
Indiana, or Michigan, I think. Maybe someone on the list knows. They
had the use of an M-37 before, but the guy moved. They missed it and
wanted another. I bet a duece would be better yet, especialy if the
price was right.

Geo