PHOTOS...

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 17:03:19 PDT

Hi all:
    I have now posted all of the photos that Dr.Deuce and I took at the
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors Summer 2000 Rally. If anyone
has any IDs of people or vehicles or corrections or additions to the
photos, please feel free to email me.
    Also, if anyone has photos of the rally they would like to have included
with these, please send them to me and they will be added with you credited
as the owner/photographer.
    Thanks to all for putting up with me this week. Hope you feel it was
worth it.

            Ron
            MVMVC

            Go to
                      http://www.photopoint.com/index.html

            Go to " visit albums" and type in the username/Email box
                        rojoha@mediaone.net