Re: [MV] Wiring M series light switch for modern laws

From: David (davejodi@epix.net)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 17:52:55 PDT

Jim,

That was the source of my info. I actually got a real live human that
was HELPFUL at the PA DOT. She photocopied about 75 pages of info on
antiques, reconstructed, specially constructed, and salvage vehicles.
If you have classic or antique plates, you can operate the vehicle
within the mileage constraints of the insurance carrier. However, in
order to operate the vehicle after dusk, it must have "modern" lighting
setup. I can get through the inspection without the front side markers,
but BO only would be trouble. I even have to hide a license plate light
under the jerry can tray. I am planning on registering this jeep with
regular plates so I can enjoy it whenever and as much as I want.

Jeff Smith was of great help to me and He has a great web site. I also
note he carries early CJ harnesses, too. Hmmm, that would be just the
ticket for the CJ3A in the garage!

Thanks,
Dave