Re: [MV] HR4205 / ex posto facto

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 06:29:57 PDT

Damon,

In answer to your question, Not much.......these rulings can come down
almost anytime. The Feds can interpret and rule as they see fit. Opinions
and procedures can stand for years until someone with another agenda comes
along.

Yes...12 ga shotguns are just that...until you hang some politically
incorrect, nasty features on them. Then suddenly they become destructive
devices...go figure. I know I sleep better now days....

That has been the SOP for the Clinton Administration. Rulings and opinions.
Hey, it doesn't much matter anyway. All of our Vintage vehicles will be
blocked and covered with tarps after the "environmental" groups sit at the
Cabinet table with our new President, Al Gore!

He has a low opinion of recreational motoring.....non essential, you
know...........Antique Vehicles...polluters.........HA!

Jon