RE: [MV] MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR BUSH ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

From: Rayfield , Robert S Jr Mr DUSA-IA/Techmatics (RayfieldRS@hqda.army.mil)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 07:31:37 PDT

Bush "flew" a flying mil veh in Texas Guard, therefore may recognize them
for what they represent, even if they do not have wings; Clinton does not
know what a mil veh is but his menions will make laws and exec orders to
prevent you from having one, getting another or maybe even compelling you to
turn your's in.

 Yes, politics are off of the beaten path, but lets all just stay off of our
high horses when we consider that this election could mean something to
those who own mil vehs and have to live by the laws enforced by the
executive branch (DoS, BATF, etc).

Get the connection now?

R. S. Rayfield, Jr.
Maj USMC (Ret)