HR4205EH Sec.361

From: Steve McGinnis (slmcginnis@idatech.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 08:46:59 PDT

Good morning list. I spoke to Rep. Spence's office again this morning. The
lady that is handling this portion of the legislation is out of the office
for the day so I will not have any Info until Monday or Tuesday. Their phone
# is 202-225-2452, fax # 202-225-2245. Their e-mail is sc02@legislators.com
, The NRA was kind enough to provided me with Spence's e-mail address. So
far I have found that in speaking to Spence's office being very polite and
using the word "please" a lot has been helpful. I think the last thing we
want to do is come across like a bunch of nuts. I have been telling them
that they must of made a simple mistake that may have unintended
consequences. I feel that a number of very polite and to the point phone
calls, faxes and e-mails may get their attention. The lady that I spoke with
at Spence's office said that they would return calls, faxes and e-mails that
were sent to them. I would not expect a very prompt response though, because
of the Republican National Convention. I'll keep the list posted on what I
find out.

Is any one on the list planning on attending Woodson Bridge? I'm starting to
get the Mighty Mite and the mule ready for the road trip.