Re: [MV] MAKE SURE TO VOTE........

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 21:36:04 PDT

 Well said Maj Bob. There are a few folks on this list that get sore when
the list drifts to politics. And I could understand that if the topic of
politics did not concern our rights to own a MV or a firearm for that
matter! We are in the fights for our MV collecting lives if legislation
like this is passed.
 I for one would not allow ANY BODY to take my vehicle from me, That I
legally purchased, and turn it into a chunk of scrap metal, ,just because at
one time it was a Military Vehicle! I would stand and FIGHT with any means
at hand to prevent this from happening. Mark M-886