Re: anti-Gore, demilling, the NRA, republicans

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 13:47:05 PDT

Ed,
Shame on any veteran who has so little feeling about the IMPORTANCE of civil liberties...what the hell did you fight for if not for that? To paraphrase the Great Stainmaker, it's not about the trucks, the guns, the jeeps, it's the FREEDOM, stupid!
Why not try the Beanie Baby List? It's less populated with patriots, activists, NRA members, and Republicans. They won't scare you there, and you have little to fear about your collection being demilled and confiscated. What was the point of expressing your sexual preference in your post? Were you baiting us? I don't recall this being an issue, but obviously it is with you. You must have been a delight to serve with on board ship.
If you have trouble unsubscribing, you can depend on me for help.
Regards,
Jack

<< I switched to the digest when the flames became innumerable. Now you are
using this list as a flaming anti-Gore ....blah blah blah...