BELTRING 2000 pictures and reports

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 02:15:34 PDT

Hallo listers!

I hope some of you are not only interested in political discussions
and are interested to see some MV related pictures and read some
MV related reports.

Here is a list of URLs with pictures and reports of the BELTRING
2000 MV event. Enjoy!

-----------Trennung------------

Pictures from MILWEB, including my Kettenkrad:
http://www.milweb.net/News/beltring2k/index.html

Pictures from "White Star":
http://home.zonnet.nl/white.star/beltring_2000.htm

Pictures from "marketplace.com":
http://mvmarketplace.com/events/beltring/july19_thru_23_beltring_pg2.htm

Excellent report, written by a handsome intelligent Canadian:
http://network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=8624&messageid=965068883

Part 2 of the report, "Camping life at Beltring":
http://network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=8624&messageid=965271193

If you know more sources of Beltring pictures and reports, please let
me know. I'll make an easy-to-use link-website from this list.

Best regards
Andreas

1942 Kettenkrad (was in the mud at Beltring)
1943 Kettenkrad (In pieces since 1992...)
1948 Kettenkrad (Waiting for restoration)