Re: [MV] HMV's and book burning

From: RoughDoc@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 18:19:34 PDT

Joe is quite correct. If we are to stop the erosion of our freedoms, we need
to speak up for freedom everytime it is attacked, not just when our own
special interest is in jeopardy.

Those who like to steal freedom have an agenda to steal all freedoms. They
are clever enough to know that they can't take all of them at once. So they
go after them one at a time.

They start by demonizing what they want to go after. Once it's demonized
enough, then they regulate it out of existence.

So now it's MV's, so we are getting excited.

Where were all of you when they went after tobacco?

Where are all of you in the fight for the right to keep and bear arms?

Did anyone write letters when Janet Reno and crew went after Microsoft for
giving away a product for free?

To protect one freedom, requires that we protect all freedoms.

"He only earns his freedom and his life who daily has to conquer them again."

Doc

<A HREF="Chairman@CumberlandGOP.org">Chairman@CumberlandGOP.org</A>

Visit Us on the WEB! <A HREF="www.CumberlandGOP.org">www.CumberlandGOP.org</A