Re: [MV] HMV's and book burning

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 18:33:09 PDT

Doc,
Thank you very much for the show of support, I sure do appreciate it. I've
gotten
several letters, all were from people with similar view points, non against
what I said.
Although I have nothing to do with armor or its importation, I sent a letter
to my
congressman and received a personal reply. He fully understands our concern.
He's also pro-gun, which leads to wrongful letters to area newspapers accusing
him of accepting money from the NRA, which is entirely false. Of course, the
letters were written by people in the dark on the issues of gun control. Even
the
NRA supports good gun laws, but we also want existing laws enforced. Rather
than enforce, the politicians engage in a gun control campaign to win votes.
Best regards,
Joe