Re: [MV] HMV's and book burning

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 18:59:56 PDT

Another thing some people forget is the simple fact
that legislators have to come up with laws to pass so
they'll be doing "their job".

The legislture of New York considers 2500 bills each
year. Yes! That's 2500 bills! To, presumably,
reinforce the Ten Commandments. Or should it be to
reinforce the Bill of Rights?

What isn't illegal?

Ater 200+ years as a country and a couple thousand
years of civilization you'd think we'd have covered
most things and only have to "regulate" the modern
inventions, like HMV's.

Joe

HREF="Chairman@CumberlandGOP.org">Chairman@CumberlandGOP.org</A>

HREF="www.CumberlandGOP.org">www.CumberlandGOP.org</A