Re: [MV] HMV's and book burning

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 20:10:37 PDT

>Those who like to steal freedom have an agenda to steal all freedoms. They
>are clever enough to know that they can't take all of them at once. So they
>go after them one at a time.

True, but if you think that the left is all about taking freedoms and the
right is all about maintaining them your wrong as well. The right has done
serious damage to freedoms all on thier ownl. This is far more a case of
the citizens v.s. the establishment.

>So now it's MV's, so we are getting excited.

Bud..... I've been excited about this crap since I first heard about M151
mutilation (de-mil'ing) back in the 70's.

>Where were all of you when they went after tobacco?

Darn near concidering taking up smoking at this point.

>Where are all of you in the fight for the right to keep and bear arms?

Been there all along. Send lots of money to 4 different groups. I'd send
money to an MV preservation group, but there aren't any.

>Did anyone write letters when Janet Reno and crew went after Microsoft for
>giving away a product for free?

And you believe the press? There's alot more to this issue, let's not go
there.......

>To protect one freedom, requires that we protect all freedoms.

Couldn't agree more, even if I don't like your particular freedom's, I
better have an interest in your continuing to excercise them or I'll be next.

je