Re: [MV] John's comments

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 21:54:36 PDT

Yes, he did it his way. That is what America is all about, not someone
"saving us from ourselves".
At least he had the freedom to choose, and make a "bad" choice, if he wants.
I'll take that any day over a government that holds our hands, and ties
them, our whole life.
"My opinions are my own, and don't reflect those of the management,
sponsors, or other intelligent, right minded adults."
 But, they should.
Henry