Re: [MV] tiger tank info- ebay

From: RoughDoc@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 04:04:32 PDT

What's with these sellers we see from time to time that desire to limit the
interest in their items to "serious" offers and "serious" buyers only. I'm
not sure I understand.

I've been accused of not having a sense of humor from time to time. Does
that qualify me as a "serious" buyer? Do I have to draw "frowny" faces on my
checks to make them "serious"?

In a hobby where most of us bend over backwards, sideways, and even upside
down to share a picture of a vehicle, I'm just confused by these sellers of
usually high dollar items who don't want to show a picture.

Hmmm.....this sounds prety gloomy. Wonder if this message will qualify me as
a "serious" buyer.

Doc