trailer

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 20:29:28 PDT

Hi Listers,
I had an offer today from a guy who wanted to sell me his M116 trailer. It
is the maintanence version which looks like a mini covered wagon. It is all
steel and has sides which lift up on hinges and stay up. There is a center
partition which has all kind of mounts and hangers for tools and
accessories. There are also reels on either side for extension cords. It
has two mini ambulance style doors which open out the back too. There are
also mounts on the floor for a generator or an air compressor. Do you guys
have any idea what the trailer is worth? I think he wants around $600 for
it. New tires, no rust holes. Any help would be great. I think it would
look great behind my CUCV. Thanks.
Chris Stansbury
webmaster, http://www.steelsoldiers.com
M1009 CUCV