Re: [MV] [Trailer]

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 06:52:41 PDT

Hi Fellas,
Thanks for all of the responses. A little more info for you. On the center
partition it has all of the original labels including things like grinding
disks, grinder, ratchet, sockets, drill, etc... The data plate says 1960
for the manufacture date. It has two little tow shackles on the back of the
frame and two lifting loops on top of the box. Even all the original clamps
are there for the gen. and whatever else was on the floor (Russ maybe you
can help with that). I'm going to go see it again today with the
wife(finance dept.) and see what happens. Thanks again and I'll keep you
updated.
Chris
webmaster, http://www.steelsoldiers.com
M1009 CUCV