Weare Rally was a blast!!!

From: CERANTHIA@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 17:51:55 PDT

 Hey Everyone!!! I've been out of the loop for a few weeks. Had 289 e-mails
waiting for me when I got back,some very weird,some very alarming. Hi to Glen
Shaw,it was great to finally meet you. The kids were in awe of your Hum-V and
151. I was jealous as hell of your 20 man tent--you really know how to camp
in style! I would really like to thank Hank Facovec and everyone in the
MVMVCC for putting on the best organized campout I've been on since I was in
uniform. I hope next year to have a few more adults with me(2 sons and 3
nephews really ran me into the ground). Hi to John Duprey,I hope you and your
M-37 made it home safe and sound. And to Ron-?(from media-one) I've got a
group of photos for your album,I just have to scan them. Yes I do Have an MV
question!!! I did some really hard core off-roading up in Weare that weekend
with my M-35,lots of deep mud--whacked a few trees--took a few thousand miles
off my clutch in an afternoon--had a blast!!! Now my lighting-wiring harness
is showing her age,it's disintergrating. Where in New England can I find
harnesses for a 1969 Kaiser/Jeep M-35A2C??? Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you all again for inviting my family and I to the rally
your hospitality will not be forgotten.

Mike Colerick
Plymouth,Ma.
MVPA# 20487