Re: [MV] MVPA--The Organization Some Love to Hate (Very Long)

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 18:02:04 PDT

>I completely agree with Jim Rice. This list is NOT a part of the MVPA, and
>they are not required to monitor or respond to any information on it.

Your not listening, at least to what I said. They, the MVPA, monitor this
list and contact people in person either via email or with actual phone
calls. I have been called or contacted several times over the last year
regarding things I have said here on the list. I don't think this is right.
Seems to me that if they are going to listen in on us that they could also
post relivant info now and then just an any other person who subsrcribes to
the list does.

> It would be better if the MVPA could monitor
>this forum....

No, I don't think they should monitor this and then pounce when something
does not conform to thier liking.

>and have always found them helpful and cooperative, including Mr. Holland and
>all the staff.

Absolutely, the impression that I have always been left with when talking
to Lee Holland is that he is a very professional minded person and perhaps
the right kind of personallity to be getting into some of these political
situations. But I don't like being monitored. This is a open jab session
here not a publication or broadcast channel.

je