Re: [MV] Off topic humor?

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 20:18:32 PDT

>I apologize for my last outburst.
>
>Would the reference to a civil war era vehicle (horse) qualify? How about
>vehicle accessories (McClellan saddle)?

Well you know..... Read thru the list of naughty stuff and start thinking
about this a little. I just got some of those TM's on CD's, looks like
those would be out. What about the hat and wool shirt my father took with
him after leaving the Navy after Korea? How about all those farmers that buy
up mutt wheels/tires from the salvage operators for thier manuer spreaders?
The way this is worded it could get really ridiculious. But of course what
am I worrying about, they would never do that.

je