Re: [MV] Interesting Article

From: King (landy@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 04:31:56 PST

>List - here is the article and accompanying photos. It's another
>discouraging situation where neighbors are deciding what a private person
>may or may not park in their own driveway. Here some neighbor decided that
>they didn't like his Saracen and Ferret in the driveway, never mind that
>he's donated their use for various charitable events. Read for yourselvs and
>weep....
>
>http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/text/2000/aug/03/510589406.html

The key here I think is to go after the "one" who complained and has so much
power that all of society must do his whims.This guy's life would be a
living hell if it was my vehicles in my driveway.I would also see if the
council can be sued because of "one" complaint.It's a different story if
there were many complaints but "one" does not make a democracy!
Andre from BC CDN
Living in a province that is as close to communism with out calling it that.