Re: [MV] MVPA--The Organization Some Love to Hate (Very Long)

From: Tim Clark (glengar@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 21:53:10 PDT

jonathon wrote:

> >=Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list===
> To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@skylee.com>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@skylee.com>
> To reach a human, contact <help@skylee.com>
YES- this is just what I was going to write, but Jonathon just said it--
if they want to monitor and respons selectively when something doesn't
please them, then they can also post action messages here as well.
I' too, have gotten "flame" tel calls from Pres Holland from things I
put here but as yet have never gotten call, letter, or any
acknowledgement from a carefully worded, written proposal I sent MVPA at
Lee's request regarding voting etc that we all discussed here...
Obviously, he and they choose to ignore legitimate, serious proposals
they do not agree with....