Re:Demill.....

From: T. Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 06:14:30 PDT

could find were ammo and chemical weapons. There was some hysteria on a
couple of other groups which were quoting sections of the bill in an
earlier form - and apparently out of context - that referred to destruction
of all items on the "munitions list" The original panic was that if it
went by the letter of that list, almost
everything that I had, simply because it was green, would have to be
officially demilled, since it had at that point suddenly become
dangerous. :-)"

I don't know if I would call it hysteria. Why was the original language
inserted?

Politcians are great at telling us of all the bills he has introduced/passed.
Not many say, this or that law was bad and "I " changed or corrected it, and
frankly, how many of them said, you know, this law/bill was bad, and "I"
got rid of it.

Not really the politicians fault, the electorate, us, equates more laws and
bills, as "wow, this
person really feels my pain, I'll vote for him".

My wife and I wouldn't and haven't voted for them, but many people do. Then
we wake
up wondering why we are loosing more of our freedoms. DUHHHHHH.

Oh my hysteria, God bless me.

Now for some real concerns, Gavin.
Did you ever get the ignition coil squared away in your M-151?

Ted H.