Re: Krause & Demil issue

From: Lehmans (lehmans@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 05:58:11 PDT

List,
The web site for the Iola/Krause show is: www.iolaoldcarshow.com directions and
details here. As Jonathon stated very impressive collection.
Demil issue:
Anyone involved in Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4H?,CAP, or any other similar group?
They also make extensive use of surplus "stuff". (Maybe not as much as in years
past but it's still present at many camps.) As an ASM with our local BSA troop I
have fwd'ed and FYI to the district and national offices.

Daryl

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/