[MV] Beltring MUTT pics

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 07:46:00 PDT

At 08.57 09/08/00 +0700, GAVIN wrote:
>Hiya,
>
>I was being sarcastic about the pictures - no-one has bothered posting pics
>for vehicles like my Mutt etc.
>
>I don't know how I missed you - I visited the MLU site at least once every
>day. Next year we'll make a point of it, eh?
>
>Good to hear from you and stay in touch.
>
>Best regards
>Gavin

Aug 10 2000

Really! Next year we shall have a more firm rendezvous!

There was a MUTT with a 106 mm.(I think?) recoilless
rifle. Did you see it? I have also seen a camouflaged MUTT.

Regards,

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878 & I.M.P.S. 2320

(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)