[MV] Beltring MUTT pics

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:56:41 PDT

At 21.40 10/08/00 +0700, GAVIN wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Well, the camouflaged Mutt was mine - the only one!
>
>Cheers
>Gavin

Aug 11 2000

Gavin,
Sorry, but it was not yours! I did ask the owner if he was in the MV-List
and he replied "No"! It was on saturday or sunday afternoon.

Now we know (chuckle!) that there were at least 3 MUTTs:
the recoilless rifle one, the camo one not on the MV-List and yours...!

Regards,

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878 & I.M.P.S. 2320
(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)