Re: [MV] Voltage regulator

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 20:02:04 PDT

In a message dated 8/11/00 12:31:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
jockjones@juno.com writes:

<< Can anyone tell me where I could find a Voltage regulator for my
 M422A1(Mighty Mite)? >>

Jock, the first place I'd ask is Daryl and Lida Bensinger on this list.
They're probably at the MVPA convention right now. Their email is
mitymite@juno.com. Another most likely to have place is Sam Werner in Tracy
CIty, Tennessee. Has hundreds of NOS mighty mite parts in stock. His email
is wernerequip@blomand.net --- but it probably won't do you any good to email
him. I haven't gotten a response from him from 4 or 5 emails. Had to go by
his place, and still missed Sam himself, but got my parts. His phone is
(931) 592-3602. Warning - he's a little "different" to deal with, he may or
he may not sell it to you even if he's got it. If he's got 200 of them,
he'll sell right away, if he's down to 50 he'll hesitate on selling one, if
he's down to 10 you probably ain't going to get one.

BTW - Just got word that the 2004 MVPA Convention is going to be held in
Mobile, Alabama. Y'all start saving them yankee dollars and plan on coming
on down.

Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama
MVPA 15592 - President of Dixie Division MV Club