M151 for sale

From: Michael Fries (old69cadillac@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 20:05:49 PDT

I'm back. Thanx for all the computer tech help all. Ran into a jeep
restorer trying to sell another one today. A 62 M151 I real decent shape.
Says it has the heavier frame? I dont know much about jeeps... I could see
only a little rust in the fenders and tail. None in the floor. He says is
driveable, but needs brake work. He wants $2800 cash. or trade for like
value MV. He wouldntr take my old caddy. I dont have any cash. Anyone
interested in or around Salt Lake City area... email me for phone #