Re: [MV] Flashing lights for MV safety, general issue

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 00:33:35 PDT

The reflective tape on magnetic strips would be great on my jeep n
trailer also handyin an emergency if the tail lights were giving u a
problem.

On my GPW I have mounted one of the classic style tail/license plate
lights, painted OD, to the spare tire bolts via a home made bracket with
quick disconect plugs up thru the center to the wire harnes below. The
license plate fits nicely inside the circle of the rim and is up high
for good vis. I also matched the quick disconnect to my clamp on tow
lights for added lighting when towing the jeep.

Now some of those magnectic reflectors would be good too. And all that
junk comes off for show. Later K