Re: [MV] Will I get drummed out of the Corp if I ...

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 10:13:41 PDT

David,
Paint it the color you want, and please take it to MV rallys! Our club wants
and has military vehicles that are not painted or equipped "standard". Don't
hide your mil veh from the public because you are afraid it is not correct. We
need all mil vehs shown to the public to increase interest and support.
Personalization is a good thing...
Lisa