1943 Willy's Jeep for sale - $2500

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 10:32:43 PDT

Anyone remotely interested in a 1943 Willy's jeep, serial number M127665,
complete with ND treads, but not restored... just original, $2500?

I met this gentlemen at a car show yesterday and he mentioned he just
acquired the jeep as a trade for some items and he really knows nothing about
jeeps and has no use for it. This guy is more into ultra show cars. Had a
gorgeous 33 Ford sedan... mega bucks. His name is Chuck Sanford, owner of C.
Sanford Construction, Inc. Engineering Contractor, phone 530-892-2616. He
lives about 15 miles away. I would be happy go over and look at the jeep
sometime, maybe get some pics, if any of you are wanted further information.

Truck transport via flat bed trailer is available (me).

Jack Lee