Heads up in Sweden??

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 18:45:13 PDT

Hello all,

I just got word from a Norwegian friend of mine that the Swedish Army is
about to auction off all sorts of stuff, ranging from clothing to MVs. I
have *NO* more info than this and in fact don't know if this is true.
But I figured that it was interesting enough to put out in case someone
knows about this. I have a couple of friends in Sweden that I think I
might call if this turns out to be true ;-) So any info on this would be
great!

Thanks,

Steve