HMV Lighting

From: Gary Pavone (gpavone@thegrid.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 16:52:28 PDT

I took a lesson from our northern neighbors in Canada and fitted my CUCV
with daytime running lights. I bought the little plug in unit from JC
Whitney for $24.95. The headlights stay on at 28% power while the engine in
running. Regular headlights and highbeams work normally off the switch. I
don't know if the module I bought is compatible with other lighting systems.
You would have to contact JC Whitney Customer Service with that question. An
auto electric shop might be able to make something up that does the same
thing for individual applications.

Gary Pavone
gpavone@thegrid.net