Re: [MV] M-???

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:32:41 PDT

"Michael Fries" <old69cadillac@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have a list of the billion other M-??? vehicle types and trailers out
> there??

Yes! It's a tech manual, number TM 43-0001-31, titled "Equipment Data
Sheets for TACOM Combat and Tactical Equipment". Reprints are
available from Protrayal Press, and it can be downloaded from the
government Electronic Technical Manuals Online web site. I have links
to both on my web page. It's a very handy and interesting book. Each
vehicle takes up two pages, one with a diagram and one with basic
specs, and the book is well over 600 pages long.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/