Re: [MV] KC

From: Eugene Pantano (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:50:12 PDT

First off......it was a long way home..and I'm pretty beat...so if I make a
mistake...tough !
The meet as far as I am concerned was a great assembly to be at !! It was
very well organized and all the staff deserve a very hearty "well done"! The
Barbie was great !!! Even with the long wait !!
The folks set up there to sell their wares were all just great...with the
exception of one crook that was selling a lot of TM's..nice con-man. J.B.
knows what I mean.. It was a great pleasure to meet all the wonderful
people that have been on this list and E-Mailing for so long. There were no
surprises here. Everyone was just as expected...just great folks ! J.B.---it
was a pleasure.
I managed to round up almost all the parts I needed for for my GPW
project...just need the two front seats now.
I had no problem in the motel I stayed at...just depends where you were I
guess ! Poor help nowadays is the norm...you have to expect the
worse...anything else is a gift.
I enjoyed KC very much and look forward to meeting you all again...until
then..God bless...1SG PANTANO