thanks Jim!

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 23:01:12 PDT

Jim,
I got your list and it opened just fine......am printing it out now.
Stumbled across another 16mm film projector today for cheap.....just like my
other one. Now I got three (like anyone actually NEEDS three?) one of which
is actually a military Bell & Howell. All are of the WWII time period. I
have a group of friends who are WWII buffs but most of em never took the
next step into mil-veh ownership...too bad. Anyway I have some old WWII
films and when I host a get together we have a "combat theater" in my tiny
little garage complete with popcorn in th' little bags and drinks of choice.
So maybe.....just M A Y B E......when we have our little pow-wow I could put
something on.
Thanks again....TJ